Twitter can be a great traffic source for your business! From driving traffic to blog posts and website content, to encourage customers to come into your brick & mortar store, you need to have a voice on Twitter!
Here are some quick tips that have worked for me:
- Strive for 300-400 tweets per week
- Schedule them in Hootsuite between the hours of 5 AM and midnight Eastern time
- Schedule 1 tweet per blog post, per day so that your content gets seen often
- 100+ motivational and inspirational quotes or images per week
- 50 industry related tip tweets per week
- 50 links to sales pages and promotional pages weekly
Scheduling the basics above can be a huge time-saver for you and give you a base to work from. Then you can tweet more conversationally “live” when you have time a couple of times a week.
Two more quick suggestions before you go:
- Learn how to use trending hashtags! (Local one are great too, such as #TampaBay)
- Send a thank you to every person that re-tweets your content!
Hope this inspires you to get more active on Twitter! Feel free to share this blog post or your twitter page and mention @HollyJeanTampa when you do! Let’s keep the conversation going below in the comments and on Twitter!
I highly recommend you must read the eBook on what you need to have for starting a business in Tampa, I believe you’ll get a lot out of it. If you haven’t claimed yours, go and grab it now for free! See you inside – I can’t wait to start working with you! We’re better together!