Summer is SWEET for our little ones! As a working Real Estate mama, I know how special this time is. I also know how awesome summer camp is to fill time during your work hours.
I’ve compiled a short list of local businesses providing summer camps in Tampa Bay:
1. Is your child a music lover? Try the musical summer camp at the Patel Conservatory at the Straz Center.
2. Tech is our future. Perhaps your little one is the next Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs. How about Dr. Stephan Athan’s Engineering Minds Tech Camp.
3. Swimming fun in the sun! My favorite swim camp in the Bay is hosting “Camp Seal.” Check out Seal Swim School here.
4. Care to develop creative and artistic abilities? The Elite Animation Academy Camp is run by former Disney and Marvel Comic animators
5. The epitome of “Summer Camp.” Tampa Parks and Recreation offer games, arts and crafts, sports, swimming, field trips, and more.
For even more awesome summer camps, check out this inclusive list by the Tampa Bay Mom’s Blog!
I highly recommend you must read the eBook on what you need to have for starting a business in Tampa, I believe you’ll get a lot out of it. If you haven’t claimed yours, go and grab it now for free! See you inside – I can’t wait to start working with you! We’re better together!